PowerDsine® midspans enable delivery of up to 60 watts of reliable, scalable Power over Ethernet (PoE) to IP cameras, WLAN access points, Zero Clients, IP phones, and other Ethernet devices over standard Cat5 or better Ethernet cable. Best-of-Breed PowerDsine PoE midspans bring flexibility and longevity to network upgrades while also offering optimal powering and reducing the overall power profile.
As well as being innovators of PoE systems, the PowerDsine brand is a market leader in PoE technology and is a major contributor to both the 802.3af and 802.3at standards as well as the most recent HDbaseT standard.
- New Products
- Managed Midspans – PowerDsine Midspans with cloud-based SNMP PowerView Pro Power Management platform allow remote management and powering of Ethernet based devices
- Rack Mountable Midspans – Many PowerDsine Midspans mount easily into a standard 19 inch network rack.
- Standalone Midspans– Standalone PowerDsine Midspans offer flexibility and convenience for remote, outdoor and edge installations.
- Midspans for Outdoor Installations – Microsemi offers a range of PowerDsine PoE solutions to support exterior deployment of IP Camera's, WLAN/MESH access points and more.
- High Power Midspans – the leader in PoE technology, PowerDsine Midspans are available with up to 60W of reliable, flexible, affordable PoE
- Standard Power Midspans – PowerDsine also offers a range of 802.3af standard products to support VoIP and other standard power applications with environmentally friendly, flexible PoE solutions.
- Accessories – Microsemi is your one-stop shop for all things PoE; extenders, testers, splitters – we offer a range of tools to help you design and implement Best-of-Breed PoE deployments
- End of Life / End of Manufacture Products – Microsemi continues to update it's PowerDsine PoE product line to bring you Best-of-Breed PowerDsine PoE products.
empower. PowerDsine's Channel Partner Program
This program is designed to educate inspire and delight our reseller the community, empower strives to help your business succeed enabling you to realize success in Ethernet based installations and bring fast, high-powered flexible networks to your customers.
Membership has its privileges
As an enrolled partner, you will realize the following benefits:
- Additional discount of list price on registered projects. Based on projects realized revenue
- Exclusive 10% GovEd discount available
- End user leads - from tradeshow and other lead-gen activities
- 50% off NFR demo units
- Welcome Kit with key marketing tools
- Achievement awards
- Coop funds/ revenue reinvestment (when revenue requirements are met)
- Quarterly spiffs
- Priority access to new product release information and product specifications
- Dedicated sales and technical training
Click here for the European Partner Program Brochure